Tuesday 13 October 2009

A thousand words erupt from my core, racing around my mind, pouring out ink on paper. Notes lay crumpled and torn on the floor, these pages and books scrawled with echos. Dancing in memories, drifting through dreams, my lucid lullaby. I'm caught up in this, feeling that faith is raw, that it will never be easy. Trusting love to lead me fearless into eternity, this is not serendipity, this splinters convention, this is when I pray for my ways to disintegrate, for His to transpire, for grace to crack my conceptions, to shatter my illusions, to break every barrier and fill me with such love that it pours out of me in every action, in every handshake, in every smile and every tear.

I will trust in you,
I will fail,
I will live for you and I shall fail,
for the rest of my life I will search for a way not to fail you,
in this I will fail,
but you will go on loving me,
for you always love me,
without fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment