Friday 16 October 2009

Your hands play the strings of my heart,
chords and sweet melodies,
that make my whole body sway in your gentle embrace.
Our bodies barely touching,
our lips do not brush,
not even the lingering hint of a kiss in this soft step.
My soul wraps itself within yours,
I lose myself further in your eyes,
With certainty I give my heart to you barely beating,
for you already took my breath away.
This romance so sweet,
this song so beautiful,
that it may play for all futures.
I loved you since I first heard your voice,
for if God made a perfect man for me
then I find him in you.
Place your dreams with mine,
build within my imagination
for the stars shall watch us grow together,
in this our melody,
our hope His glory,
for grace shall raise us up to take us into tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment